Retirement is a big milestone to celebrate in the office. May it be a colleague, a mentor, or even a friend who’s been there in your times of need, a collaborative effort from the whole office is needed to commemorate the occasion. Preparations for the venue, catering, and guest list are some of the things to consider whether it’s a big or small event.
Personally, there are many ways you can send retirement wishes for your boss or coworker, like gifts to greeting cards. In any manner you greet however, it’s best to personalize your retirement wishes with a simple message. Here are several ways you can write for your colleague on this momentous occasion of their lives.
Dear Boss, you have been an inspiration to all of us. May you have good luck in your future endeavors!
By saying this statement, you are establishing a sense of politeness and respect towards your boss. It also shows you are grateful for their guidance towards work, being said that they have been a great inspiration towards everybody.
Happy Retirement! You’ve been such a hard worker for years, and now it’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labor. Congratulations!
This statement shows a bit of enthusiasm and positivity towards your retiring coworker. It is sad to see someone go and retire, but the most thing that you can do is show appreciation towards their hard work.
There’s no other person who can light up the room like you. Your guidance never failed to motivate us. We will miss your presence in the department. Congratulations on the retirement!
This statement shows attitude and personal appreciation towards your retiring coworker. Saying how much you admired the motivation that they have provided you will be enough for them to think they did a great job through the years.
Other helpful retirement wishes to say
● An incredibly hardworking, inspirational man will be missed in this company. Wishing you the best on your retirement
● You have inspired countless of lives, and that is why you deserve the best in your golden years. Good luck on your retirement!
● Cheers to your well-earned retirement! It will be hard to find someone as passionate and dedicated as you. We will always be grateful for your contributions to our department.
● On your retirement, we hope you look back on the fond memories we had in this company. Our team will always be thankful to have you as a trusted friend, adviser, and mentor. May you continue to spread your good spirit and reap the rewards of your career.
● Retirement is only the start of leading a life of fulfillment. The hard work and dedication after all these years have now paved the way for a fruitful life you will have with your loved ones. Enjoy the golf yard!
● The coffee pot will now always be full without you. You won’t have your office here anymore, but we’ll still reserve your seat in the break room whenever you drop by. Happy retirement!